Help and Informantion
If a user is spamming the server with various actions within a specified time the user will be kicked.
This indicates what operating system users are connected with.
Currently there are 4 symbols:
- ★ / Windows
- ☆ / Linux or Mac
- ☎ / Mobile
- ♫ / Music Bot
When a bot joins your channel, a Low-BW channel is created automatically for those with limited bandwidth.
Even if you locally mute a bot, the data from it will be received anyway. To avoid this a linked channel is created where users can still hear each other but bots are not allowed to "speak" via ACL.
Useful for users with mobile connections.
Talking about linked channels. It would be nice to forward text chat messages across linked channels. ;)
If you post a link to a youtube video, the server provides the title of that video.
Supported MumbleModerator commands
- !sets Be right back (Changes your username to "[USERNAME] Be right back".)
- !dels (removes the status)
- !seen [USERNAME] (Tells you when [USERNAME] was seen online the last time.)
Quick start guide
- .ch (Tells the bot to join your channel.)
- .play (Starts the bot.)
- .stop (Stopps the bot.)
- .queue (Shows the bots current playlist.)
- .clear (Clears the current playlist.)
- .v 30 (Sets the volume to 30%)
- .radiostream http://ogg.theradio.cc/ (Adds theradio.cc stream.)
- .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd8jh9QYfEs (Downloads the audio from this youtube video and adds it in the current playlist.)
There is a lot more to know. Send a bot .help to receive more information.